Monday, July 10, 2006

Doom day in Beijing


Heaven and Earth have connected into a mushy grey blob in Beijing today. Morning practice was cancelled, streets will not dry out completely - not today. I can hardly see what is ahead 1km away. Something is telling me that the weather will not be that much different this summer.
Looking through my window I contemplate if this is how it looked like before ying & yang collided to participate in the world creation. I don't know anymore what belons to pollution, what belongs to global warming, which part of the whole environmental kick gives us the healthy perspective. I don't know anymore if the rain falling is the natural collision of ying & yang spheres or simple cloud busting that is coming from human perspective - to ease the breath and soothe farming land with few extra drops that may come in more handy than pesticides.

No comments: