Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mind - Body discord

It happens sometimes that my mind gets sidetracked and completely overtaken by thoughts of different kind than working with body and directing its motion. To say I don't like when that happens during the practice is a mild statement. I hate it, I feel embarrassed, tears overcome my being. I surely don't know what to do when I simply cannot grasp the action shown or even see what is the difference between two basic moves.

Leg stretch
Universal step + Human-Heaven unity cycle

Foot stretch
Shoulder roll
Double palm twist walk

Implementation of double palm twist in combat (blank:( )
Fighting with tears (all the way until the end)

10-step
5 elements

12-hand posture (ping and he)
Standing stance

Closing the practice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......